In Sepicat we took on the task of selecting 15 of the best phrases about cats that every cat lover can relate to.
– God made the cat to offer man the pleasure of caressing a tiger.
– An angry cat, it scratches even with its tail.
– The cat possesses beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, all the virtues of man without his vices.
– Cats randomly refuse to follow orders in order to prove that they can do it.
– As every cat owner knows, no one owns a cat.
– If cats could write history, their history would be mostly about cats.
– A cat will be your friend, but never your slave.
– All you need is love and a cat.
– Cats have it all; admiration, endless sleep, and companionship only when they want it.
– Curiosity killed the cat, you know?
– Love is like a cat. No one can understand it.
– Like a pretty vase, a cat, when still, seems to float.
– A kitten is the delight of a home. All day long, a comedy is staged by an incomparable actor.
– People who don’t like cats were probably mice in a former life.
– Cats are kind masters, as long as you remember your own place.
Can you relate to any of these quotes? Leave us in the comments what cat phrases would you add to the list.